Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Luminescence

I see your pain,
in the fear and loneliness of your tomorrow’s,
as life quiesces from it’s serpentine path,
and straightens in a rite of passage.

Finding solace in life’s moments.
I hold you still,
and allow memories of children and sweet things,
to refresh your spirit.

You know right and wrong,
but act without remorse.
and with everyone now abandoned,
A man so evolved, to bravely act alone.

One who speaks truth,
derived from his meaning of life.
I see, calmness, as an exhibition of heart for all those who dare listen.

In your luminescence and the shadows,
escape a frail and tired prison.
where ravaged body from inside out,
is left alone drowning in it’s own brilliant light.

Letting go of mortality,
so spirits travel far.
Letting go of purpose,
so loneliness loosens grip.
and pain mutes..

You’re wish is to fly,
So I hold you, to ground unanswered questions.

What’s down is up my friend,
In love, I’m caught in your departing plume,
In love, I’m irradiated,
glowing with your essence for all to see.

I am filled,
your best, compounding mine.
so I may give more fully now,
and pass it on the same.

With a promise of together,
when our work is barely done.
until we catch a glimpse of each others smile,
making faces in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment