Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No More Dr Scholl's

The noise in my mind brings chaos to my roots,
I loose myself in the torrent,
Racing thoughts of duty and dilemma,
Paralyze my spirit,
I gasp a last breathe of life.
Echoing, what’s my purpose.

I find a plateau to rest,
Promising comfort for a moment,
Where satisfaction eludes my grasp,
I stand rigid in my own shadow of excess.

And Now….stripped of crutches,
In a simple, uncomplicated story,
I soak in humility,
And want for nothing at all.

The quiet in my mind brings chaos for a second,
As it frightens me of things forgotten and lost,
I confirm my quest,
Focusing on the quiet.

I have calmed the demons about my soul,
Embraced by love in each others caring,
My gift, a package which doesn’t need unwrapping,
And my purpose, to spread unconditional love,

No comments:

Post a Comment